International School – Zurich North is an IB World School and an IGCSE and International A-Level specialist, offering students an international education in the English language and the benefits of living in a local culture.
Up to Grade 12
ISZN students are aged between 3 years (Nursery) and 17 years (Grade 12). The school has a favourable student to teacher ratio (1:8).
Each class teacher is a highly qualified teaching professional and most are native English speakers. Many have gained valuable teaching experience in several countries and experienced diverse cultures and languages.
ISZN is committed to:
- Appreciating and respecting our individuality
- Providing a dynamic and engaging programme
- Seeking authentic and meaningful learning experiences, enabling real world connections
- Creating an atmosphere of collaborative, open and rich dialogue
- Instilling a sense of responsibility towards learning and the courage to take risks
- Giving time to wonder and make informed choices
- Providing opportunities that cultivate, inspire and value critical thinking and innovation
- Sharing and continually developing through best practice
- Working towards achieving sustainable local and global practices